Green Chile Burgers
Come on - break out of that plain ole hamburger rut!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 clove garlic crushed and finely minced
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp ground chile mild
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 slides Monterey Jack cheese
- 3 buns split and toasted
- 4 oz chopped mild green chili peppers drained
- 3 slices sweet onion large
- 1 tomato sliced
- 3 leaves lettuce
- 3 tbsp chunky salsa
Mix ground beef with garlic, pepper, ground chili, and salt in large bowl. Shape into 3 patties.
Preheat grill. Cook burgers and flip when ½ way done. Finish cooking to desired doneness.
Just before serving place cheese on burger.
Top each bun with hamburger patty, cheese green chili peppers, onion, tomato and lettuce.
Serve burgers with dish of salsa on side.